Katzman, Wasserman, Bennardini & Rubinstein, P.A.
With the combined experience of over 200 years of practicing law and having handled over 7,000 cases in Florida, the Firm will put its size and experience to work for you.
- Have you been involved in an auto accident or an accident at work?
- Do you feel that you have been harmed by somebody else’s negligence?
- Has your medical condition been misdiagnosed or improperly treated?
- Have you or a loved one been the victim of nursing home abuse?
- Has a loved one suffered a catastrophic injury?
- Have you been injured due to a defective medical product?
Jay M. Wasserman-Founding Partner
Chair, Personal Injury
Jay manages the Firm’s personal injury and wrongful death litigation.
Jay was born,raised and educated in South Florida– a true native Floridian. Jay grew up in a working class household. His father was an accountant for a non-profit. His mother was a homemaker. Both stressed the importance of hard work, education and integrity. Jay’s parents focused on their family. They made it a requirement that all would sit at the dinner table each night and share what each had learned that day.
Jay earned a scholarship and attended the University of Miami School of Law where he was a member of the Law Review and Order of the Coif, an honor only for those at the top of their law school class.
Let Jay Help
With the combined experience of over 100 years of practicing law and having handled over 7,000 cases in Florida, the Firm will put its size and experience to work for you.